Friday 26 June 2009

Eliminate the Pain of a Broken Heart and Transform your Life!

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Wow, what can I say? I am so excited!

After talking to and working with so many women who like me have come out of a long term relationship and had to start over again, and looking at the common problems and issues that effect them, I have been working hard to find ways to help and support you to overcome those problems as quickly and as painlessly as possible.

I’ve been burning the midnight oil and it’s been a long time in the making. I thought the day would never arrive. I can’t begin to tell you how excited I am to get this out to you all.

I’ll be sharing top tips that will help you to get through the initial breakup, let go of the past and have a life and relationships that you really want, without settling for second best!

So if you want to gain access to a host of really great information to help you get over a breakup and create a future that you not only WANT, but DESERVE then you will want to hot foot it over to Picking up the Pieces and grab my BRAND NEW GIVEAWAYS!

So don’t delay, join all the other amazing women who have been waiting to get their hands on this life changing information. It will be a delight to have you join us.

Don’t miss it! Sign up here. Picking up the Pieces

See you in a few days

Warmest wishes to you all,

Susan Savery
Fresh Start Relationship Coach

For more information on How to get over the pain of a past relationship so you can take your life to a new level visit www.susansavery.co.uk

No comments: