Tuesday 1 September 2009

Want a great exercise for working out whether to stay or go?

Are you struggling to work out what you want?
Wondering if the grass will be greener on the other side?
or do you need to check whether your decision to stay or go is the right one for you?

During the FREE call last week, with Francine Kaye - The Divorce DR, Francine took us through a great exercise to work out whether to stay or go, that you can follow along with. Not only that but she also helps you to work out why your relationship might have gone wrong in the first place and what to do once you have made the decision so that you can build a solid platform to move forward.

To listen to the call and take part in the exercise, sign up for the FREE recording here :

http://www.susansavery.co.uk/francinekaye_teleseminar.html

This call is so chock full of wonderful and practical information, that I know that you will find something here to help you.

One listener immediately emailed me within minutes of the call and described it as AWESOME !

I have set up these free calls to help other people like me who have come out of a long term relationship and had to start again, so please let me know how useful they are to you by posting your comments below. I really do want to hear from you.

Susan x : )


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am not a woman, but the love of MY life decided we needed a break. I think I know what that means; we're done. She wants to explore other relationship options. It his me like a ton of bricks. I had no idea. I listened to the seven steps call and wrote down what you said. It is so true, and, no, the process is not linear. I find myself vacillating between the stages, but at least I understand and have some control back. Thank you.

M. Burnett