Wednesday 3 October 2007

Creating a Successful Mindset

I have just spent the weekend as a crew member at the Christopher Howard 'Break Through to Success' seminar, and what a fantastic weekend it was. 4000 people attended and spent time working on their goals, realigning their values and removing the negative attitudes and fears that stand in their way. Brilliant! It was great to be a part of something where so many people were focusing on creating a better life for themselves and has inspired me to really think about what being succssful means. The dictionary describes success as an event that accomplishes its purpose. Whether thats becoming a better person or coming to the end of a goal that you have set yourself. Put simply success is completing what you set out to do.

How many times do we recognise our successes? Take some time to recognise all the things that you do on a daily basis that you can count as successes. Build up a list and notice just how successful you really are. Once I started to really recognise the amount of things I was successful at I took a good look at all the goals I have and realised that if I apply a more successful attitude to my approach I am more likely to achieve a successful outcome. Its that old self fulfilling prophecy again. Try it and notice how successful you start to feel. Apply it to your goals. For more success tips sign up for my Free newsletter at www.susansavery.co.uk

If you would like to attend the next Christopher Howard 'Breakthrough to Success' weekend click here for complimentary tickets and enrolment.

No comments: